Welcome to the page devoted to those taking their relationships to the next level, and those who have made the life-long decision. I’m sure you’ll have a memorable experience surfing through our catalog of wedding articles.
THE JOY OF GETTING MARRIED
- Being able to see each other every single day of every single week
- Having my best friend around all the time, so that I can share everything with him without having to pick up the phone
- Sharing our days in person rather than over the phone
- Doing routine grocery shopping together and making meals for each other in our very own kitchen
- Being called “Mrs. _______” by new people that I meet or speak to on the phone
- Calling him “my husband” and having him introduce me as his wife
- Continuing to work on our home together and knowing the satisfaction of seeing it finished
- Learning more about each other every day, even though we dated for a number of years before we got married
- Folding each other’s laundry (although folding laundry itself is not exactly a joy, for now it’s a newlywed joy to be folding his clothes and know that this house is where they belong)
- Watching movies we both love on the couch on a Friday night
- Looking forward to understanding what it will mean to love each other even more than we do today
- Planning for the future, imagining what our lives and our family will be like
- Knowing that we are already on our chosen path of serving God, and that our most important decision has already been made and our vocation has begun
- Reading and praying together every night before we go to bed
- Being silly and laughing hysterically when we are alone, knowing that we are free to be so completely ourselves, more than we can ever be with anyone else
- Being held in the arms of the one I love as I fall asleep, and the feeling of peace that comes in knowing that there is nowhere else in the world I’d rather be
- Feeling like I am the luckiest girl in the world to have such a good man who loves me so much
- Praying that God teach me how to love my husband better, and believing that, little by little, He will
- Seeing ourselves five years ago in light of the man and woman we are today, realizing how much we have both grown in every aspect of our lives, and knowing that as we grew, we grew together
- Looking back over our memories of the past five years since we began dating and seeing God’s hand in it all
Can you add more please???
Enjoyed reading? Please help this blog grow by leaving a comment and sharing with friends. Thank you.
Click HERE to join our BBM Channel.
Click the image below to download the free e-book