Do you enjoy our content? Would you like to keep getting more? Kindly join our official Facebook Group by clicking here. Thank you.
Yoruba boys trended so well for long periods of 2015 on twitter. And for those who are twitter geeks, you will agree that Yoruba boys did not trend for the right reasons. Well, it’s 2017 and they still haven’t left the spotlight, especially since the emergence of their elder brothers in the game – the Fuck Boys! We had to go back in time to bring back this piece that was written early last year. You can make up your mind about Yoruba boys after reading.
In the general Nigerian circles of social media, Yoruba boys are believed to be heart breakers. Adorning their white native ‘owambe’ wears and always looking cute and posh; majority of ladies (and guys) from other tribes believe that all those are facades for what really exist in the minds of Yoruba boys. They have been further tagged as ‘Yoruba Demons’ – How they came about that name is not too hard to guess. A number of Yoruba guys have fought against this name as they believe it is bad PR, but with this piece, let’s see if there is hope for this much comically maligned tribe in the 10 tweets we have selected below.
Please note that these tweets were selected around late December 2015. This is a repost.
1. Some of their characteristics for you to ponder…
2. Heartbreak squad…LOL
3. Can we even defend these Yoruba boys after this?
4. Yet some guys need the help of Yoruba boys to stay on top of their flirting game…
5. While some ladies think they need to protect themselves against Yoruba boys. Chai.
6. This lady (a Yoruba lady for that matter) has an advise for other ladies.
7. If the boys from the South West are to be dumped, are Igbo guys the alternative this year? Really???
8. Just in case, you are sticking up for the guys from the East…see this one here.
9. So, if you do not want to be like the person in the tweet above, take this advice seriously.
It appears that in the end, Yoruba boys always win.
Agree or not, let us know what you think.
“Light Hearted” is a category under this blog where we showcase relationship issues in a less than serious manner, to entertain and educate you as well. It is basically opinionated and topics can be contested; we are all trying to have fun. This category comes up every Tuesday, please keep a date with us. Thanks